Instructions to members of public about CO. OP. HSG. Societies and how to prevent cheating at the time of purchasing flats.
VERIFICATION OF OWNERSHIP OF LAND
- Ensure from the City Survey office that the developer has been granted the N.O.C and the land is Non-Agricultural (N.A.).
- For clear title, 7/12 (Sat Bara) Extract to be verified from the "Talathi" OR "Tahasildar" office.
- For Land in Dispute or in legal litigation - approach "Bailiff" or "Arbitrator" from High Court.
N.O.C.'s OF VARIOUS AUTHORITIES
TO CHECK THE LEGALITY OF THE CONSTRUCTION
- Checking of Commencement Certificate or Intimation of Disapproval by the Municipal authorities.
- Contact the Builder / Developer for:
- Plans submitted by the architect.
- Notice in Newspaper for clearance of title of the land.
- Certificate from solicitor.
- Confirm whether Residential or Commercial.
- F.S.I. permitted, and utilized by the builder.
- Percentage of reservation made for Government flats or any special category.
- Whether covered under Urban Land Ceiling Reservation.